1. Introduce YourSelf.
2. Delete a node from the linked list where the pointer to that node is given and head pointer is not given.
3. Clone a Linked list having next and random pointer(can point to any other node in a linked list).
4. Arrival and Departure time of train is given. Find min number of platforms.
5. Ways to instantiate a thread, which one is better.
6. Print the letters ABC sequentially in multithreaded environments where A is printed by thread 1, B by thread 2, C by Thread 3
1. Project-based Questions.
2. Design patterns implemented other than singleton and factory in projects.
3. Lazy Initialisation based multithreaded singleton pattern.
4. HashMap internal functionality.
5. Create a Deadlock condition.
6. Garbage collection working in JAVA.
7. Check parenthesis are balanced.
8. Bottom view of the tree.
9. Coin Change problem.
10. Check the cycle in the linked list.
11. Project-based questions related to DB and architecture.
12. Design Q and A test multilingual, that can have multi correct or single correct answers.
1. Project-Based questions(In-Depth)
2. SQL Query for join
3. Puzzle 100 window toggle
4. Design Twitter
5. Code to reverse LinkedList
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 22 (For Java Backend Developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience (Java Backend developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience ( Backend Developer )
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 8 (Hiring Drive for Backend Engineer)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- One97 Interview Experience | Set 3 (Backend/Node js Developer)
- GreyOrange Interview Experience | Set 1 (Backend Developer Profile)
- Zopper Interview Experience | Set 2 (Off Campus for Backend Developer)
- Delhivery Backend Developer Interview Experience (Sept 2018)
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend Developer On Campus(Nov 2018)
- House Joy, Bangalore Interview Experience for Backend Developer
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Zilingo Backend Developer 2 - 5 years Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience for SDE-1 | 2 Year of Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior android Developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 28 (For Software Developer)
- Paytm interview experience Python developer | (2.5 years)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.