Paytm Interview Experience for SDE | On-Campus 2021
Paytm came to our campus at the beginning of August (2021) virtually. There were total 4 Rounds, Coding Round followed by 2 Technical and 1 HR Interview Round.
Round 1(Coding Round – CoCubes): 70 minutes
- Total 3 Questions based on Tree, BST, and Linkedlist.
- Around 40 students were shortlisted for the later rounds. The interviews were to be held on gmeet platform.
Round 2(Technical Interview – Around 1 hr): Started with what’s your fav. language, rate yourself out of 10!
- Java questions – new features of Java8, OOPs – abstraction vs encapsulation, abstract class vs interface
- Internship project discussion
- DBMS – Indexing, normalization, and their forms
- Asked what’s your fav. data structure? then write code in word for Zig zag traversal of tree, merge 2 sorted linkedlist without using extra space or pointers (Hint: recursion), reverse linkedlist using recursion
In the end, he asked if I have any questions for him.
I was not selected for further rounds. There were 2 more rounds Technical and HR round.
Total 22 students got selected.
Tip: Speak whatever you are thinking while you are solving DSA.