Paytm Interview Experience for SDE (On-Campus)
There were 3 rounds:
Round 1(Online Coding Round – 60 mins): It consisted of 2 DSA questions to be solved.
- Story form of https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/sum-dependencies-graph/
- Story form of https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-minimum-number-of-merge-operations-to-make-an-array-palindrome/
- After round 1 19 Students were shortlisted for interviews.
Round 2(Technical Round – 60 mins): The interview was held on Google Meet. The interviewer was very friendly and asked me to introduce myself and tell briefly about my projects and internship.
- Then he gave me question links which were from Leetcode medium-hard problems.
- Questions were standard:
- Tapping rain Water
- Regular Expression Matching
- Best time to buy and sell stock II
- 4 Sum Problem
- The interviewer was more interested in the approach than in coding. I was able to give an approach to 3 out of 4 problems. The interviewer was happy with my approach.
Everybody who has given round 2 was also interviewed for round 3.
Round 3(Technical Round – 45 mins): This interview was also held on Google Meet. The Interviewer was very friendly too. He said me to introduce myself and tell him about my projects and internship.
- He then asked me about my branch and the courses I have taken. As I am from Electrical Branch, he asked me some basic questions like what is corona discharge and what are Kirchhoff’s Laws.
- Then he gives me some standard problems which I have to code on Google Sheets.
- Right view of Binary tree.
- Apply Binary search in the array.
- I was able to solve both questions.
- At last, he asked me about my strengths and weakness.
After about 2 hours of Round 3, the result was declared on the same day and 10 students including me were selected.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...