This round was basically for DS:
1.Give me brief introduction about you.
2.Given a tree find distance between two nodes and return -1 if any of node does not exist.
3.Given a sorted and rotated array find a given element using binary search approach.
1.Brief introduction about previous work.
2.Write code to rotate a matrix by 90 degree.
3.What are Implicit objects in jsp?
4.How to define a function in jsp?
5.What you worked in Hadoop?
6.Whole code for JDBC connectivity.
2.What are jsp implicit objects.
3.Is out implicit object and which object is its replacement in servlet.
4.What is out of memory error in tomcat server.
5.How garbage collector works.
6.How to define a immutable class.
7.Where we can use final.
8.How to make object of a class if its constructor is private.
9.What if parameter of a function is final.
- Paytm interview experience | Set 26 (Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience (Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience (For Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 10 (For Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 13 (For Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 12 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Paytm interview experience | Set 24 (1.5 years experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 18 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience (5 Years Experienced)
- PayTm Interview Experience | Set 23 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- PayTM Interview Experience (1 Year Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience For Experienced (2.5 years)
- Paytm Mall Interview | Set 27 (Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 25
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.