Round 1: First Round was coding round. Two questions were there. (1 hr)
- In given integer array, if any integer is repeating then replace it with a number greater than that number which has not been inserted yet in the array. Eg. 1, 3, 4, 5, 3 Output: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Find a longest common subsequence that all the characters present in the subsequence should be of vowels
Eg : String 1: aieef String 2: klaied Answer: 3 (aie)
Round 2: Second Round was technical round ( 1hr – 1:15hr)
- What is multithreading?
- Sort an array containing 0 and 1 in O(n) time.
- Write a program to find the height of a tree.
- Write a program to reverse the linked list.
- Find an element in array in O(n) comparisons.
Round 3: Third Round was technical round ( 1hr – 1:15hr)
- What are semaphore and mutex?
- What is the internal implementation of HashMap?
- Write a program to find the nth Fibonacci number considering all test cases.
- Write a program to check if the binary tree is height balanced or not.
Round 4: This was Manager Round of Discussion ( 1 hr )
- What is HashMap?
- What should be done if we need the HashMap key to be of any User Defined Type? Eg. An object of any class?
- Implement a class whose object is immutable, like String Class.
- Discussion of my projects.
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 22 (For Java Backend Developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience (Java Backend developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 8 (Hiring Drive for Backend Engineer)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- GreyOrange Interview Experience | Set 1 (Backend Developer Profile)
- One97 Interview Experience | Set 3 (Backend/Node js Developer)
- Zopper Interview Experience | Set 2 (Off Campus for Backend Developer)
- House Joy, Bangalore Interview Experience for Backend Developer
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend Developer On Campus(Nov 2018)
- Delhivery Backend Developer Interview Experience (Sept 2018)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 28 (For Software Developer)
- Paytm interview experience Python developer | (2.5 years)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior android Developer)
- Zilingo Backend Developer 2 - 5 years Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.