Paytm Interview Experience ( Backend Developer )
Round 1: First Round was coding round. Two questions were there. (1 hr)
- In given integer array, if any integer is repeating then replace it with a number greater than that number which has not been inserted yet in the array. Eg. 1, 3, 4, 5, 3 Output: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Find a longest common subsequence that all the characters present in the subsequence should be of vowels
Eg : String 1: aieef String 2: klaied Answer: 3 (aie)
Round 2: Second Round was technical round ( 1hr – 1:15hr)
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- What is multithreading?
- Sort an array containing 0 and 1 in O(n) time.
- Write a program to find the height of a tree.
- Write a program to reverse the linked list.
- Find an element in array in O(n) comparisons.
Round 3: Third Round was technical round ( 1hr – 1:15hr)
- What are semaphore and mutex?
- What is the internal implementation of HashMap?
- Write a program to find the nth Fibonacci number considering all test cases.
- Write a program to check if the binary tree is height balanced or not.
Round 4: This was Manager Round of Discussion ( 1 hr )
- What is HashMap?
- What should be done if we need the HashMap key to be of any User Defined Type? Eg. An object of any class?
- Implement a class whose object is immutable, like String Class.
- Discussion of my projects.