Round 1: Coding Round
2 coding questions both from strings :
- To find no of distinct years from the given paragraph.(paragraph consists of 2 or more dates in dd-mm-yyyy format)
- To reverse a sentence and check whether the reversed string is equal to the original one.(do not remember the question exactly)
- Explain all OOPs features of JAVA and write a code differentiating run-time and compile-time polymorphism.(since they required backend java developers)
- Given an array of n-2 elements. The range of elements is n and 2 elements are missing. Find them and write a code for the same.
- Given an array of n elements in which one element is missing.Find out the missing element.
- Write a program to reverse a string as given a string : “You live in Ranchi”, the output should be : “Ranchi in live you”.
- Write a sql query to get nth highest salary. I gave a solution using limits. They asked to give a solution without using limits.
- Most efficient solution of an expression p^k.
- Some networking questions.Working of HTTP, HTTPs etc.
- Java questions on inheritance and other OOPs concepts.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.