Paytm Interview Experience 2018
Round 1: Coding Round
2 coding questions both from strings :
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- To find no of distinct years from the given paragraph.(paragraph consists of 2 or more dates in dd-mm-yyyy format)
- To reverse a sentence and check whether the reversed string is equal to the original one.(do not remember the question exactly)
- Explain all OOPs features of JAVA and write a code differentiating run-time and compile-time polymorphism.(since they required backend java developers)
- Given an array of n-2 elements. The range of elements is n and 2 elements are missing. Find them and write a code for the same.
- Given an array of n elements in which one element is missing.Find out the missing element.
- Write a program to reverse a string as given a string : “You live in Ranchi”, the output should be : “Ranchi in live you”.
- Write a sql query to get nth highest salary. I gave a solution using limits. They asked to give a solution without using limits.
- Most efficient solution of an expression p^k.
- Some networking questions.Working of HTTP, HTTPs etc.
- Java questions on inheritance and other OOPs concepts.