1. Questions about my project?
2. How would I implement this scenario, just an overview, the scenario was the following
There are two different scoreboards for a game, you need combine these scoreboards and get the top 10 persons.
You are expected to answer using client server architecture, Javaservelets, shared memory and data structures concepts
3. Then asked to design a Sudoku game. – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/backtracking-set-7-suduku/
4. about hobbies.
I would like to make point clear here that if you don’t know much about a project in your resume don’t ever put it there, I learnt it the hard way in this round.
1. Questions about my Dbms project which I really didn’t do myself?
2. Questions about css and php in my project description which I couldn’t answer.
3. He asked me to draw the table I used in my project.I got stuck and he found that I didn’t do the project?
4. He locked me with even further questions on the dbms project?
I got pretty nervous, then he advised me to do more teamwork.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.