First round coding held in GUVI platform .This round comprises of,
- 20 MCQ Questions comprises of Quants, Puzzles, Datastructures, algorithm, etc… all mcqs were easy, After finishing mcq then automatically moves to coding round only if we pass mcq test.
- Coding Round : 3 coding question were asked,
- one from pattern ( spiral pattern print for an 2d array)
- one from subsets
- and one from arrays.
Two Coding questions were asked in Hackerrank
- one is shared along with solution https://github.com/Jayaram-p-7/Shared-Interest-Hackerank-problem
- other one is similar to previous one.
If we have knowledge on Map, List, Set, Vector and other data structures, it is easy to clear this round.
- PayPal Interview Experience | Set 11
- PayPal Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- PayPal Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- PayPal Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus)
- Paypal Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- PayPal Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- PayPal Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- PayPal Interview Experience | Set 10 (On Campus)
- PayPal interview experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Paypal Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Full Time)
- PayPal interview experience | Set 4 (Internship + Full time Employee)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.