- Round 1:
- Write a program to find the subsets of an array ?
- Write a program to find the least ancestor node of a binary tree / bst ?
- Write a program to find the intersection between 2 arrays ?
- Write a program to evaluate a boolean expression i.e String s = “(a == b) || (b == c)” ?
- Explain optional class in java 8 ?
- what is the default thread pool count in tomcat server ?
- How GWT works ?
- What is the difference between Kafka and IBM MQ or active MQ ?
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.