Recently PayPal visited our campus..
20 math apti 20 mins (moderate ones)
Code: rotation of a 1d array..
(typed in a system.. without any compiler) (20 mins)
20 were shortlisted from this round..
The shortlist was based on your performance and cgpa
(as informed by a PayPal director)
1) about myself
2) project 1 in and out
3) project 2 in and out
4) rotation of an array ( r1 ques )
He asked me why did i go for element by element rotation and
He asked me to state an improvised version of the same .
5) given a number find its roman eqivalent
6) Acid properties
7) Draw an entity relationship diagram for a student enrolement system.
1) how would you rate yourself in Dbms
2) Draw an entity relationship diagram for a airport management system.
3) Your strength and weakness
4) what is your biggest critics
5) toughest decision you have made in your life
6) how would you see yourself in five years
7) why should we hire you
After this round 5 were given full time job offers and 2 were given internships
I just thought the interview process could have been organised in a lot of ways..
But definitely a great experience to share 😉 First interview of mine 😉
Thanks gfg 😉 😉 😀
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.