PayPal Interview Experience for SDE -2 (3.4 Years Experienced)
Hi All, Hope everyone is doing well. I’m sharing my experience with Paypal.
Round 1(HackerEarth Test): 2 questions 1.5 hrs
- Based on 2D array
I solved both of them one is partially and other is fully.
Round 2(DSA Round)
- Left View of Binary tree
- Minimum swaps required to sort the array.
- Count pallindrome substrings.
I have given optimal approach, with fully working code.
Round 3(Java Round): Discussed Project architecture
- Design your own hashmap .
- Two strings are given minimum swaps to make the two strings equal.
- Check if a tree is BST.
- Questions from Executor framework and JAVA 8.
Round 4(System Design):
- Discussed Project architecture
- Design a FASTAG system.
- Code for singleton design pattern.
- Consistent hashing principle
- Row having maximum number of 1’s in 0 and 1 array (2D Array ).
- Questions from Spring Boot( Spring batch, Spring AOP) and microservices(Service discovery pattern, fault tolerance).
- Questions from SQL (Joins, ACID properties ).
Round 5(Techno Managerial Round):
- Discussed current project and some behavioral questions.
- Asked to design a messing system.
- Egg drop problem (Dynamic programming )
- Reverse linked list into k groups.
- Be strong with the coding part (DSA),
- They will be asking for fully working codes,
- Try to give brute force approach first then try to optimize it, if you give optimized solution in starting then there are chances that your question might get modified.