Hello everyone, this is my experience of the selection procedure of Paxcel Technologies.
The first round was a MCQ test with 40 questions covering topics ranging from Data Structures, Operating Systems, Computer System Architecture, Networks, aptitude. Level of questions ranged from easy to moderate. Not very difficult to clear this round although 50% negative marking was tricky.
There were 2 questions:
1. Given a 5 digit number and 2 operators ( + and – ), find the minimum and maximum possible positive integers using digits from the number and the 2 operators. Example: 12345,+,-.
Possible combinations may be: 1+2-345, 1-2+345 (344 : Maximum). Absolute values of results of all operations was to be considered.
2. Given an input string ( 200 character limit, character set: a – z ), find all possible square sub strings.
Square sub string: Strings formed by concatenation of any string. Example: abab( formed by concatenating ab with ab).
Technical Interview 1:
Questions related to arrays, link lists, trees were asked. Operating systems questions was the major focus point. Topics related to memory leak, segmentation, paging were also discussed. Discussions about technologies worked on, projects worked on and general interests were also a major part of the interview.
Technical Interview 2:
More operating systems related questions were asked. Topics included paging, thrashing, framing, schedulers, scheduling algorithms. General concepts like sockets and ports were also discussed. Again interviewer focussed on technologies used and discussions related to devops engineering, automation engineering and tools like ansible, docker, selenium were also discussed.
Later HR related questions were discussed.
Some students also had a HR + technical round with a panel of 5 members!
Overall level of interview was moderate and main focus point being operating systems and projects undertaken and technologies knowledge.
Geeksquiz and other geeksforgeeks questions were of great help. Galvin is the go-to book for operating systems.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Paxcel Technologies Interview Experience
- TinyOwl Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Mallow Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Edifecs Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1(On-Campus)
- Streamoid Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Freshers)
- HashedIn Technologies Interview Experience | Set (On-Campus)
- Zebra Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Meeami Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Technologies Interview Experience | Set 15 (For project engineer)
- Infoview Technologies (IVTL) Interview Experience | Set 1 (Pool Drive)
- Hexaware Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (Fresher)
- Interview Experience at Compro Technologies, Delhi
- Interview Experience with Spire Technologies
- Volante Technologies Interview Experience
- Compro Technologies Interview Experience
- Aristocrat Technologies Interview Experience | Experienced
- KPIT Technologies Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer
- Robosoft Technologies Interview experience
- ClearTrail Technologies Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- HashedIn Technologies Interview Experience | (On-Campus)