Given two boxes i.e. password and confirm password. The task is to check the entered password is matched or not.
It is used in online application form or social sites to signup account to verify the entered password by user is correct or not. It is the simple method to verify the password matches. First password is stored into a password1 variable and confirm password is stored in password2 variable. Then check if both variable value is equal then password match otherwise password does not match.
Below is the implementation of above approach:
- Node | URL.password API
- Password Verification in Node
- jQuery | :password Selector
- MySQL | Change User Password
- HTML | DOM Anchor password Property
- Password Hashing with MD5 module in Node.js
- HTML | DOM Input Password value Property
- HTML | <input type="password">
- HTML | DOM Input Password Object
- Password Strength Indicator using jQuery
- HTML | DOM Input Password name Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.