classname array_name [size];
Below is the C++ program to illustrate the array of objects by calculating the highest marks among 3 students:
- In the main() function objects of the Student class are created:
- Here, the first array of objects is s and the other one is s1(a simple object).
- In the for loop, 3 sets of user input have been taken, (i.e, it is where the user will be entering the name, roll, total marks, for 3 students sets).
- Then passing the s (array of an object which contains the sets of student details) and its size, through the s1 object in the pos(Student obj , int size) member function.
- The pos(Student obj , int size) function, is returning the position of the object of the highest total marks scoring student set, i.e, (0, 1or 2 index position of s object array), which is stored in pos = s1.pos(s, 3).
- Display part: For calling the display function, S[pos].putdata() is used.
- The putdata() function is displaying the object details of the student class.
- Here, pos is sent (which stores the index position of the highest student set object) in s, to display the highest total marks scored student details.