Pandas – DataFrame to CSV file using tab separator
Let’s see how to convert a DataFrame to a CSV file using the tab separator. We will be using the to_csv() method to save a DataFrame as a csv file. To save the DataFrame with tab separators, we have to pass “\t” as the sep parameter in the to_csv() method.
- Import the Pandas and Numpy modules.
- Create a DataFrame using the DataFrame() method.
- Save the DataFrame as a csv file using the to_csv() method with the parameter sep as “\t”.
- Load the newly created CSV file using the read_csv() method as a DataFrame.
- Display the new DataFrame.
The contents of the Students.csv file are :