Pafy – Getting Keywords for each item of Playlist
In this article we will see how we can get keywords of each item of playlist in pafy. Pafy is a python library to download YouTube content and retrieve metadata. Pafy object is the object which contains all the information about the given video. A playlist in YouTube is a list, or group, of videos that plays in order, one video after the other. YouTube channel keywords are terms that give YouTube information and context about your channel. Specifically, they help YouTube understand the type of content you produce and who your target audience is. Optimized Channel keywords can also increase the visibility of your channel on YouTube.
We can get the playlist from youtube in pafy with the help of
get_playlist method, below is the command given to do this
The playlist url should exist on youtube as it get the information of those videos which are present on the youtube. YouTube is an American online video-sharing platform.
Steps for implementation
1. Import the pafy module
2. Get the playlist with the help of URL of playlist
3. Return play list work as dictionary so use ‘items’ as key with the return playlist
4. Store the result in variable and from the items select the single item
5. With the single item use ‘playlist_meta’ key with it to get the meta data
6. With the meta data use ‘keywords’ key this will return duration for given item
Below is the implementation
Keywords :GeeksforGeeks Programming Algorithms "Data Structures" Coding Tutorial array "non-negative numbers"