The touchStarted() function in p5.js is called once after every time a touch is registered. If touchStarted() function is not defined, the mousePressed() function will be called instead if it is defined.
Below program illustrates the touchStarted() function in p5.js:
- PHP | touch( ) function
- p5.js Touch | touchMoved()
- p5.js Touch | touchEnded()
- How to use jQuery touch events plugin for mobiles ?
- How to map data into Components using ReactJS?
- Node.js http2stream.close() Method
- Tips for Website Building - From Development to Monetization Phase
- Google AMP amp-carousel
- Google AMP amp-autocomplete
- Google AMP amp-bind-recaptcha
- Google AMP amp-brightcove
- Collect.js has() Method
- How to disable download option in amp-audio in Google AMP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.