The touchStarted() function in p5.js is called once after every time a touch is registered. If touchStarted() function is not defined, the mousePressed() function will be called instead if it is defined.
Below program illustrates the touchStarted() function in p5.js:
- PHP | touch( ) function
- p5.js Touch | touchMoved()
- p5.js Touch | touchEnded()
- How to create Responsive Bottom Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- How to save an HTML 5 Canvas as an image on the server ?
- How to accordion scroll to top to open content in Bootstrap ?
- Web API | DOMRect bottom property
- PHP | Imagick paintTransparentImage() Function
- CSS | inset() Function
- p5.js | remove() Function
- Web API | DOMRect left property
- p5.js | hide() Function
- p5.js | curveDetail() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.