The touchMoved() function in p5.js is called when a touch move is registered. If no touchMoved() function is defined, the mouseDragged() function will be called instead if it is defined.
Below program illustrates the touchMoved() function in p5.js:
- PHP | touch( ) function
- p5.js Touch | touchStarted()
- p5.js Touch | touchEnded()
- How to use jQuery touch events plugin for mobiles ?
- How to prevent sticky hover effects for buttons on touch devices ?
- Top 10 Web Development Trends for 2020
- What's new in Create React App 2.0 ?
- What is Redux Toolkit and why it is more preferred?
- How to detect click event outside Angular component ?
- How to get select element's value in react-bootstrap ?
- How to create a simple map using jQuery ?
- How to make 3D Rotating Image in CSS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.