p5.js | square() Function
The square() function is an inbuilt function in p5.js which is used to draw the square on the screen. A square contains four equal sides and four angles each of 90 degrees. It is the special case of a rectangle where width and height are equal.
square( x, y, s, tl, tr, br, bl )
Parameters: This function accept many parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- x: It is used to set the x-coordinate of square.
- y: It is used to set the y-coordinate of square.
- s: It is used to set the size of side of square.
- tl: It is optional parameter and used to set the radius of top-left corner.
- tr: It is optional parameter and used to set the radius of top-right corner.
- br: It is optional parameter and used to set the radius of bottom-right corner.
- bl: It is optional parameter and used to set the radius of bottom-left corner.
Online editor: https://editor.p5js.org/
Environment Setup: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/p5-js-soundfile-object-installation-and-methods/