The smooth() function is an inbuilt function in p5.js library. This function is used to get smooth Amplitude analysis by averaging with the last analysis frame by default it is off.
Note: All the sound-related functions only work when the sound library is included in the head section of the index.html file.
Parameter: This function accepts a single parameter as mentioned above and described below:
- set: This parameter is use to set the smoothness 0.0 <= 1.0
Online editor: https://editor.p5js.org/
Environment Setup: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/p5-js-soundfile-object-installation-and-methods/
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by p5.js smooth() function are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to make smooth bounce animation using CSS ?
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | imagecreatetruecolor() Function
- p5.js | year() function
- D3.js | d3.utcTuesdays() Function
- PHP | ImagickDraw getTextAlignment() Function
- PHP | Ds\Sequence last() Function
- Function to escape regex patterns before applied in PHP
- PHP | array_udiff_uassoc() Function
- PHP | geoip_continent_code_by_name() Function
- D3.js | d3.map.set() Function
- D3.js easePolyOut Function
- PHP | GmagickPixel setcolor() function
- PHP | opendir() Function
- PHP | cal_to_jd() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.