The removeCue() function is an inbuilt function in p5.js library. This function is used to remove the task which is specified by the addCue() function. The task will be selected as the id given by addCue() function. Here the id is the index number of the cue 0 means 1st event, 1 means 2nd event and so on.
Note: All the sound-related functions only work when the sound library is included in the head section of the index.html file.
Parameter: This function accepts a single parameter as mentioned above and described below:
- id: This parameter holds a integer number that define the id of the the cue which as return by addCue() function
Online editor: https://editor.p5js.org/
Environment Setup: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/p5-js-soundfile-object-installation-and-methods/
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by p5.js removeCue() function are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- p5.js | nfs() Function
- D3.js | d3.hcl() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set contains() Function
- CSS | hsl() Function
- PHP | dir() Function
- D3.js | d3.max() function
- PHP | exp() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set add() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set last() Function
- CSS | rgb() Function
- PHP | cos( ) Function
- D3.js | d3.min() function
- D3.js | d3.map.set() Function
- p5.js | box() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set first() Function
- p5.js | nf() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.