The parent() function is used to attach the element as a parent element. This function accepts either a string ID, DOM node, or p5.Element. This function returns the parent node if it does not contain any parameters.
parent( parent )
Parameters: It contains single parameter parent which holds the string|p5.Element|Object as element.
Below example illustrates the parent() function in p5.js:
- Call a parent window function from an iframe
- jQuery | :parent Selector
- SASS | Parent Selector
- JQuery | Get the n-th level parent of an element
- jQuery | parent descendant Selector
- jQuery | parent > child Selector
- jQuery | parent() & parents() with Examples
- HTML | DOM Window parent Property
- How to make flexbox children 100% height of their parent using CSS?
- How to remove parent element except its child element using jQuery ?
- How to find the parent class name with known class in jQuery ?
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.