The mousePressed() function in p5.js works when mouse clicked on the document. The mouseButton variable is used to specify which button is pressed. The touchStarted() function is used instead of mousePressed() function if mousePressed() function is not defined.
Below programs illustrate the mousePressed() function in p5.js:
Example 1: This example uses mousePressed() function.
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseMoved() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseDragged() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseClicked() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseReleased()
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseButton
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseIsPressed
- How to reverse an animation on mouse out after hover?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.