The loop() function is an inbuilt function in p5.js library. This function is used to play the audio on the web in a loop. The loop function can call after or before the play() function, it does not matter. It will play that loaded sound again and again in a loop.
loop( startTime, rate, amp, cueStart, duration )
Note: All the sound-related functions only work when the sound library is included in the head section of the index.html file.
Parameter: This function accepts five parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- startTime: This parameter holds an integer number as seconds that defines the scheduled playback and it is an optional parameter.
- rate: This parameter holds an integer number that defines playback rate and it is an optional parameter.
- amp: This parameter holds an integer number that defines the amplitude of the playback and it is an optional parameter.
- cueStart: This parameter holds an integer number as seconds that define the cue start time in seconds and it is an optional parameter.
- duration: This parameter holds an integer number that defines the duration of playback in seconds and it is an optional parameter.
Online editor: https://editor.p5js.org/
Environment Setup: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/p5-js-soundfile-object-installation-and-methods/
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by p5.js loop() function are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- p5.js | loop() Function
- HTMLCollection for Loop
- PHP | foreach Loop
- HTML | loop Attribute
- How to loop through an associative array and get the key in PHP?
- Node.js | Event Loop
- How to break an outer loop with PHP ?
- Determine the first and last iteration in a foreach loop in PHP?
- HTML | <audio> loop Attribute
- HTML | DOM Video loop Property
- HTML | DOM Audio loop Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.