The displayWidth variable in p5.js is used to store the width of the screen display of the device and it is according to The default pixelDensity. This variable is used to run a full-screen program on any display size. Multiply this by pixelDensity to return actual screen size.
Parameters: This function does not accept any parameter.
Below program illustrates the displayWidth variable in p5.js:
- p5.js | frameCount Variable
- p5.js | height variable
- p5.js | displayHeight Variable
- p5.js | width variable
- PHP | Check if a variable is a function
- HTML| DOM Variable Object
- How to declare a global variable in PHP?
- How to call PHP function from string stored in a Variable
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh