The displayWidth variable in p5.js is used to store the width of the screen display of the device and it is according to The default pixelDensity. This variable is used to run a full-screen program on any display size. Multiply this by pixelDensity to return actual screen size.
Parameters: This function does not accept any parameter.
Below program illustrates the displayWidth variable in p5.js:
- p5.js | height variable
- p5.js | width variable
- p5.js | frameCount Variable
- How to check whether a variable is set or not using PHP ?
- p5.js | displayHeight Variable
- PHP | Unset Session Variable
- ES6 | Class Variable Alternatives
- SASS | negative variable value
- How to declare a global variable in PHP?
- PHP | Check if a variable is a function
- How to get cookies from curl into a variable in PHP ?
- HTML| DOM Variable Object
- How to define a variable in HTML5 ?
- SASS variable for images path
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh