Bubble Sort is the simplest sorting algorithm that works by repeatedly swapping the adjacent elements if they are in the wrong order.
In order to know more about it. Please refer Bubble Sort
- Create an array of random values and render a bar corresponding to that value in terms of height.
- Create a function for bubble sort which compares the adjacent bar in order to swap the bar.
- In order to get better visualization, set the color to the bar which is currently being processed (red in example shown below).
- How to create a bouncing bubble effect using CSS ?
- How to make bubble background using HTML5 and CSS3?
- Sort an array of dates in PHP
- PHP | sort() Function
- PHP | Sort array of strings in natural and standard orders
- PHP | Ds\Vector sort() Function
- Sort array of objects by object fields in PHP
- PHP | Ds\Sequence sort() Function
- PHP | Ds\Deque sort() Function
- Sort a multidimensional array by date element in PHP
- p5.js | sort() function
- How to sort a list alphabetically using jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.