The box() function in p5.js is used to draw a box with given height, width and the depth.
box( width, height, depth, detailX, detailY )
Parameters: This function accepts five parameters as mentioned above and described below:
Below programs illustrate the box() function in p5.js:
Example 1: This example uses box() function to draw a box.
Example 2: This example uses box() function to draw a box.
- CSS | Box model
- CSS | box decoration break Property
- How to get multiple selected values of select box in php?
- How to make a placeholder for a 'select' box?
- CSS | box-sizing Property
- CSS | box-shadow Property
- How to create a Color-Box App using ReactJS?
- How to add a box-shadow on one side of an element using CSS?
- How to add a new line in the alert box ?
- How to remove items from a select box ?
- How to do box shadow with progress bar style using bootstrap?
- How to align button to right side of text box in Bootstrap?
- How to pop an alert message box using PHP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.