Oyo Rooms visited our campus for recruitment to join as Software Developer Engineer. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the entire process happened virtually through Google Meet.
CG Cut – 7.00
Round 1 Online Test: Through Hackerearth Platform, 20 MCQ were asked based on O.S, DBMS, and Data Structure and Algorithm.
And 2 coding questions were asked
- Print all possible words from phone digits
Around 47 were shortlisted and 25 were shortlisted on the waiting list. (Total 72)
Round 2 Interview 1: 2 coding questions were asked, and I was told to write the code for the same. Also, there was a detailed discussion on time and space complexity
- Write a program to print all permutations of a given string.
- Print all nodes at distance k from a given node
The interview was very calm and helpful. I was able to solve both questions and I explained different approaches to solve the question.
Round 3 Interview 2: In this round questions were asked.
Database Management Systems:
4 Coding Questions:
- Minimum number of swaps required to sort an array.
- Merge two BSTs with limited extra space.
- Merge two sorted arrays.
- Find four elements that sum to a given value.
And I was asked to code for 4th question. After that, I was networking questions like
I was able to answer all the questions and interview was impressed by my performance.
At last, they selected 18 students as intern+FTE. I was one of them. After failing various companies’ test I was able to make it.