You have to design url shortening site bit.ly. have to enable history and expiry tracking of url.
- Design database for your system.
- Api endpoints you need to expose if I i need to make an application out of it.
- How to scale for more than 10 million urls
- No of ways you can climb the stairs. Only 1 or 2 steps are allowed.
- Which can’t be done without recursion
- Which takes more than O (1) time for hash map data structure
- Various what is time complexity for the following code questions.
- Can I use get instead of put/post to make a new resource.
- How indexing helps in improving performance of query.
- Design database for hotel booking.
- Design snake and ladder game. With various classes and objects.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- GreyOrange Interview Experience | Set 1 (Backend Developer Profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
- Toppr Interview Experience | Off Campus for SDE Backend
- Paytm Interview Experience ( Backend Developer )
- Spotify Interview Experience for Backend Engineer II
- Cuemath Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Backend Engineer)
- MoveInSync Interview Experience for BackEnd Engineer Role
- House Joy, Bangalore Interview Experience for Backend Developer
- One97 Interview Experience | Set 3 (Backend/Node js Developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 22 (For Java Backend Developer)