Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- One coding question of form minimum cost to travel from 0,0 to N-1,M-1, remaining MCQ for time complexity of running code,other technical questions
- How is Indexing helpful ?
- Can Get works in place for PUT/POST http ?
Interview Round 1
- Asked the projects worked in previous office
Algo qstn : Give n courses from 1 to N ,find the no of semesters to complete the courses .under condition there are dependencies for Courses such as you need to complete i course before taking j course , the courses with No dependency will take 1 semester ,and any number of courses can be taken in 1 semester . Find minimum no of semester to complete course . Also check condition for if their is loop .
Interview Round 2
- given and array,a[i] parent of i ,construct a n-arr tree
- find k length subarray with maximum sum in arr
- Dp problem ,to find the no of way u can have breakfast in n days ,given Bread butter can be eaten every day, Omelette you cannot have on consecutive days .
- Design a Database
- other Question on inner join, outer join
Interview Round 3
- Discussion on projects
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.