- One coding question of form minimum cost to travel from 0,0 to N-1,M-1, remaining MCQ for time complexity of running code,other technical questions
- How is Indexing helpful ?
- Can Get works in place for PUT/POST http ?
Interview Round 1
- Asked the projects worked in previous office
Algo qstn : Give n courses from 1 to N ,find the no of semesters to complete the courses .under condition there are dependencies for Courses such as you need to complete i course before taking j course , the courses with No dependency will take 1 semester ,and any number of courses can be taken in 1 semester . Find minimum no of semester to complete course . Also check condition for if their is loop .
Interview Round 2
- given and array,a[i] parent of i ,construct a n-arr tree
- find k length subarray with maximum sum in arr
- Dp problem ,to find the no of way u can have breakfast in n days ,given Bread butter can be eaten every day, Omelette you cannot have on consecutive days .
- Design a Database
- other Question on inner join, outer join
Interview Round 3
- Discussion on projects
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.