Off-Campus hiring drive for SDE-1
Round 1: Two Coding Questions on Hackerrank ( 90 minutes )
- Print a given matrix in spiral form
Round 2: F2F
Discussed approach for these questions and asked to write code for the same.
- Remove duplicates from an unsorted array.
- Lowest Common Ancestor in a Binary Tree
- Minimum number of jumps to reach end of an array
Round 3: F2F
- Find the element before which all elements are smaller and after which all elements are greater
- Cutting Rod dp
- Difference between semaphore, mutex and binary mutex.
- Difference between a thread and a process.
- What happens when parent process is killed and child process still exist.
Round 4: F2F
Detailed discussion about the work currently doing and features developed.
Discussion about project done in internship.
Round 5: F2F
It was a positive experience, I was able to answer all the questions. Result awaited.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.