Phone call round.
- Maximum path sum where path starts and ends with leaf in a binary tree
- Max house robber problem – single array
- find min k elements in an array of n elements.
- Print boundary of a binary tree
- Advantages and disadvantages of indexes in database
- Min number of steps taken in a grid to reach from top left to bottom right, when you have blocking walls in between
- Design restaurant management system – LLD
- Differences btw process and thread
- Min time required to rot all arranges in a m x n grid
- questions on CAP theorem, ACID vs BASE properties
- Design chess – LLD
- questions on projects done at my prev companies.
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.