OYO Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-campus for SDE)
There were 3 rounds of interview.
Online round consisted of 2 coding questions of 200 marks and MCQ of total 31 marks.
I was able to solve one question completely and scored partially points in the second one. Out of 150 students, 25 were selected for Face to Face interview.
- Given a matrix. Empty cells are represented by ‘.’, cells which are occupied are represented by ‘B’. Given two cells ‘S’ and ‘D’, find the minimum distance required from S to D.
This is a simple BFS.
- Given an array A. Three integers a, b and d. You can add or subtract a or b any number of times to d. You need to check how many elements can be formed by applying these operations to d.
So consider the equation ax + by = c. For an integer solution to (x, y) c should be divisible by gcd(a, b).
This round lasted about 45 minutes. The interviewer asked me some basic DS questions after asking about my projects and internship.
- Find cycle in a Linked List.
- Check whether a Binary Tree is a BST or not.
- Return nth node from the end in a linked list.
- Implement LRU Cache. He asked me to implement it in my project.
This round also lasted about 45 minutes.
- The interviewer asked me about the design of my project.
- Later he asked me to design system for an online resume builder.
- After that, he asked me to design hotel booking system.
I was selected after 2 face to face rounds, some candidates went through a third face to face round also.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...