There were 3 rounds of interview.
Online round consisted of 2 coding questions of 200 marks and MCQ of total 31 marks.
I was able to solve one question completely and scored partially points in the second one. Out of 150 students, 25 were selected for Face to Face interview.
- Given a matrix. Empty cells are represented by ‘.’, cells which are occupied are represented by ‘B’. Given two cells ‘S’ and ‘D’, find the minimum distance required from S to D.
This is a simple BFS.
- Given an array A. Three integers a, b and d. You can add or subtract a or b any number of times to d. You need to check how many elements can be formed by applying these operations to d.
So consider the equation ax + by = c. For an integer solution to (x, y) c should be divisible by gcd(a, b).
This round lasted about 45 minutes. The interviewer asked me some basic DS questions after asking about my projects and internship.
- Find cycle in a Linked List.
- Check whether a Binary Tree is a BST or not.
- Return nth node from the end in a linked list.
- Implement LRU Cache. He asked me to implement it in my project.
This round also lasted about 45 minutes.
- The interviewer asked me about the design of my project.
- Later he asked me to design system for an online resume builder.
- After that, he asked me to design hotel booking system.
I was selected after 2 face to face rounds, some candidates went through a third face to face round also.
This article is contributed by Anonymous . If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)