Oyo Rooms visited our college for recruitment by September 2019. CSE, EE and ME students above CGPA 6.0 attended the online round.
Round 1: Online Round
Online test was conducted on Interviewbit platform. The test consists of 2 coding questions and 20 MCQ(networks, OS, DBMS, OOPS, Java).
Each MCQ is of 2 marks. One coding question is of 50 marks and another one is of 100 marks. There is no negative for the incorrect answer of MCQ.
The students who able to solve atleast one coding question were selected for the next round.
Around 25 students were shortlisted for interview.
Round 2: Technical F2F Interview
This interview is mainly to test your coding skills and data structure. Three questions were asked in this round.
- Asked to write code for max-heapify.
Round 3: Technical F2F Interview
This interview is for testing your concepts of OS and Dbms as well as your coding skills.
First, the interviewer asked me some Dbms questions.
- What is normalisation?
- Asked to write 2 SQL query.
Then he moves on to OS questions
- Difference between process and thread.
- Virtual memory
Then he moves to coding questions
- Implement LRU Cache without using the queue data structure. He was expecting a solution using Linked-list.
- Given a linked list of size n where any node can contain 0, 1 or 2. You have to sort the given linked list. You can’t modify the value of any node. Expected Time Complexity – O(n).
Some of the students had one more interview round.
Finally, 5 of us were given an offer.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.