OYO Interview Experience 2019 (On Campus)
Round 1: Online Round on InterviewBit platform. (2 hour)
This round was having 20 MCQs and 2 coding questions.
If you’re preparing for OYO Campus Drive for this year, I strongly recommend solving questions from the InterviewBit platform. They have a set of questions which are available on the InterviewBit.
Question 1: Min Jumps Array (Link: Minimum number of jumps )
Question 2: Gray Code Problem (Link: https://www.interviewbit.com/problems/gray-code/)
There were 20 MCQ. Most of them from Operating System chapter. Topics like:
- Counting of the number of page fault using LRU, optimal and FIFO and which one is the best out of 3 methods.
- 1-2 more questions from page fault theory.
- C-SCAN disk scheduling algorithm.
- Process scheduling.
- Questions from OOPS like constructor copy, constructor overload.
- Code snippets were given and we had to find out program output or OOPS related program with 3 different classes and we had to tell which destructor will be called first.
- There was 1 question from Linux basics like “Command line argument to count the number of files in a directory”. Answer is ls | wc -l command-line argument.
- There was 1 subjective question in between the MCQ questions in which we had to answer it in single integer (0-9)
I was not selected in this round since the coding question asked were totally unexpected. But I hope my online round experience will help you to prepare and ace it easily! 🙂
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!