This was an online coding round on interviewbit and consisted 20 MCQs and 2 coding questions.
The interviewer was very cool and made sure I understood the problem.He asked me to brief my projects and then gave me 3 coding questions and told me to write modular code for each of them.
- Find one missing number in given range
- maximum-value-array-m-range-increment-operations Similar to this question with decrement.
- find-the-ordering-of-tasks-from-given-dependencies Multiple questions on working and edge cases.
- What is deadlock?
Round 3 :
The round started with a introduction then discussion on my projects and questions related to them.Then he gave me two coding questions.As my resume mostly focused on competitive coding he told me not to miss any edge cases.
- nearest-1-in-binary-matrix Similar to this question with diagonal movement and -1 values.
- find-a-tour-that-visits-all-stations I gave him O(n^2) solution then modified to O(n), but he insisted on giving him an approach by which he can tell in constant time if it is possible to complete the tour from given point.
- What happens when you hit a URL? Also he asked me what happens if The URL is of a newly created website.
- What is ISP and DNS.
- Hash-map and how it is implemented, collision handling.
- Difference between SQL and NO-SQL database and why I used NO-SQL.
Questions on OS, DBMS mainly
- Virtual memory
- Indexing and its implementation
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- TCS NQT 2019 Interview Experience
- OYO Interview Experience 2019
- OYO Interview Experience - SDE (2019)
- Oyo Interview Experience SDE - On campus 2019
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience 2019
- Oyo Interview Experience (On-Campus 2019)
- HackWithInfy Interview Experience 2019
- TCS Codevita Interview Experience - 2019
- IIT Bombay PhD Interview Experience 2019
- Infosys SE / SES / PP Interview Experience 2019