There were 3 sections:
1) Quant(25 questions)
2) SQL query writing(3 questions)
3) Technical MCQ(15 questions mainly on SQL, R and Python)
Basic Quant and a bit practice of SQL is enough.
GD was basically on a case study which was given to all of the 9 students present in the group. Initially each of us were given chance to express our views turn by turn and then actual discussion started.
Personal Interview: There were 2 back-to-back rounds of PI. The first round started with discussing ALL the projects/internships, followed by two puzzles, followed by a case study, followed by a general HR question: Why you want to join Oyo?
After this, I was asked to choose my profile between BA and Project Associate, and the reason for choosing one.
I fumbled a lot in explaining my Projects, although I solved both the puzzles, which is when he started considering my application. Again, the case study was on the emerging problem of a Hospitality start-up(Oyo it is).
P.S. Try to solve some general puzzles from GeeksforGeeks to be confident and honest.
Finally 12 students were selected.
- HP Interview Experience | Internship
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Amazon Internship Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 20 (For Internship)
- Olcademy Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 119 (For Internship)
- Visa Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience for Internship
- Sprinklr Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 408 (Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 407 (Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 79 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 63 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.