Online Round : Oyo Coding visited our campus in the last week of August.
Round 1 was held on Hackerearth which comprised of around 25 MCQs and 2 coding questions. MCQs were from topics like Data Structures(mostly), Aptitude, Operating systems and DBMS.
The coding questions were
- Minimum no of ways to flip the brackets
- Given a triangle ABC and number of steps k, return the number of ways that we can arrive back at source point in k steps (1 step = traversing from one vertex to other vertex).
Example - for 2 steps, 2 possible ways (A-B-A and A-C-A). Similarly, for 3 steps, 2 possible ways(A-B-C-A and A-C-B-A).
After this 44 students were shortlisted for the PIs.
Round 2 : The interviewer was very friendly and patient, he primarily focused on Data Structures. He asked me three coding questions.
- First question was an implementation of Trie search and first match algorithm .He asked me to write the complete code.
- Second question was to write a complete working code to find the Intersection point of two linked lists.
- The third question was to print the all the nodes at kth depth in a generic tree, given the root of a generic tree.
I solved it using recursion (using depth as a variable), other method to solve is level order traversal.
Around 30 people were shortlisted for the third round.
Round 3 : Third round was based on Operating Systems and little of coding. The following questions were asked :
- What are scheduling algorithms and why are they used?
- What is virtual memory?
- Name and explain all the scheduling algorithms?
- What is context switch?
- Construct a binary search tree given its preorder and inorder traversal arrays. (Had to write the complete code)
- Given a source and destination in a 2D matrix, count all possible ways to reach destination from source.
Allowed steps are (x, y+1) and (x+1, y). (Complete code again)
After this round 19 people were selected. I was one of them 🙂
- Coding Mart Interview Experience
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 2 (Coding Questions)
- Thoughtworks Interview Experience | coding round
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 6 (Online Coding)
- Coding Mart Technology Interview Experience
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 3 (Coding Questions)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding)
- CommVault Interview Experience | Coding round for SDE
- Atlassian Online Coding Interview Experience
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 7 (Online Coding Questions)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Coding Round
- Cigital Interview Experience (Coding Test Round 1)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 141 (Off-Campus - Online Coding Test for IDC)
- Tesco Bengaluru Interview Experience | Set 1 (Online Coding Test)
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding Question)
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Coding Round On-Campus Placements
- TCS NQT Coding Questions & How Coding Task Evaluated in TCS NQT
- How to answer a coding question in an Interview?
- Webkul Interview Coding Round Pattern
- Credit Suisse Interview for Technical Analyst through Global Coding Challenge
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.