It was 3 round process.
There were 2 online coding question on cocubes.
1. Find the sum of all non repeating element.
2. Find the next smallest number of a given number by swapping the digits of the number.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Explain the previous round questions.
3. I was asked some question from their presentation and from my resume.
Round 3 with CTO:
1. What is trie, write code to create and implement a dictionary.
2. Write code to create function getWord(string str) ,which take string as input and return list of all the words starting with string present in our dictionary .eg str=”mo” so it should return everything starting with “mo”
3. What is final, finally, finalize in java.
4. What is third normal form.
5. What is denormalization.
6. What is left outer join, right outer join, inner join etc.
7. What is virtual and pure virtual function in c++.
8. What is copy constructor.
9. what is b-tree
10 .diff b/w get post
11. http and https
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Oxigen Wallet Interview Experience | Set 3 (On- Campus)
- Oxigen Wallet Interview Experience | Set 2 (On- Campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]