Overview of Facebook Audience Network
In order to earn money from the Android or iOS app or game, there are many ways such as in-App Purchases, Sponsorship, Advertisements, and many more. But there is another popular method to earn money from the Android or iOS app is by integrating a third party advertisement e.g known as Facebook Audience Network (FAN). Facebook Audience Network is designed to help monetize with the user experience in mind. By using high-value formats, quality ads, and innovative publisher tools it helps to grow the business while keeping people engaged.
Why Facebook Audience Network?
- Facebook Audience Network is one of the best alternatives for Google Admob to monetize the Android or IOS App.
- Minimum Payout is $100
- Wide Range of Ad Formats
- Maximum Fill Rates
- High eCPM(Effective Cost Per Mille)
- Quality Ads
- Personalized Ads
How FAN Helps to Grow the App Business?
- People-Based Monetization: FAN matches ads with people’s interests so they’re less rude and more likely to keep the audience engaged. It’s high-value, flexible formats are designed to enable a better ad experience and higher returns for the users.
- Quality Controls to Protect the Brand: Protect the app with brand-safe ads. FAN provides pre and post-campaign clarity, blocklists, keyword blocking, severity level controls, and more to help the users ensure a high-quality ad experience.
- More Revenue Through Bidding: Bidding renders equal and open disposal where the user can offer every ad opportunity to multiple demand sources at the same time. This enhances competition for the inventory and creates a larger yield all in an ecosystem with greater transparency.
Formats of Facebook Audience Network
There are mainly five types of flexible, high-performing format available in Facebook Audience Network
- Banner: Traditional formats in a variety of placements.
- Interstitial: Full-screen ads that capture attention and become part of the experience.
- Rewarded Video: An immersive, user-initiated video ad that rewards users for watching.
- Native: Ads that you design to fit the app, seamlessly
- Playables: A try-before-you-buy ad experience permitting users to preview a game before installing.
1. Banner Ads: Banner ads are the most common type of ad unit and can be placed throughout the app. A Banner ad is a rectangular image or text ad which occupies a small space in the app layout. A Banner ad is easy to implement and it doesn’t affect the user interface and increases the revenue gradually. Below is a sample gif to demonstrate how the Banner ad looks like.
Note: To integrate FAN Banner Ads in Android please refer to How to Integrate Facebook Audience Network (FAN) Banner Ads in Android?
2. Interstitial Ads: Interstitial ad is a full-screen ad that covers the whole UI of the app. The eCPM (Effective Cost Per Mille) of Interstitial ads are relatively higher than banner ads and also leads to higher CTR(Click Through Rate) which results in more earning from the app. Below is a sample gif to demonstrate how the Interstitial ad looks like.
Note: To integrate FAN Interstitial Ads in Android please refer to How to Integrate Facebook Audience Network (FAN) Interstitial Ads in Android?
3. Rewarded Video Ads: A rewarded video ad is a full-screen ad that covers the whole UI of the app. The eCPM (Effective Cost Per Mille) of Rewarded Video ads are relatively higher than banner and Interstitial ads and also leads to higher CTR(Click Through Rate) which results in more earning from the app. The user gets an in-App reward when they watch the Rewarded Video from start to end. Below is a sample video to demonstrate how the Rewarded video ad looks like.
Note: To integrate FAN Rewarded Video Ads in Android please refer to How to Integrate Facebook Audience Network (FAN) Rewarded Video Ads in Android?
4. Native Ads: Native Ads is customizable formats that fit the look and feel of your app design. A native ad is a custom-designed unit that fits seamlessly with the app. If done well, ads can blend in naturally with the interface. The unique feature of native ads is that they should balance the app’s experience while protecting the integrity of advertisers’ assets and creating a great user experience. Below is a sample image to demonstrate how the Native ad looks like.
5. Playable Ads: The playable ad format is an interactive video ad for Facebook and Audience Network for mobile app advertisers to drive immense quality and higher-intent users to install their apps with a try-before-you-buy experience. Below is a sample image to demonstrate how the Playable ad looks like.