Round 1: Online Test – Codility Round
Test Duration : 90 mins
The first round comprised of 30 questions mostly on Java in which 27 were MCQ’s and 3 were subjective coding question for which no editor was given. You have to write code on simple text file.
Try to spend more time in coding questions.
There were many questions on exception handling,
Is object a data type?
Difference between run time and compile time?
What is javap?
Is x=+1 incrementing x by 1?
Can we give class as argument to another class?
Q-1 You are given an array of integers with value 0-9, you have to sort array in ascending order according to dictionary values like 1 is one, 2 is two and so on.
Q-2 Given an array of integers, return max frequency of an element, if more than one element has same max frequency, then return -1.
Q-3 Implement Stack using Array
Round 2: Technical Interview
First asked me to introduce myself, what kind of project I’m doing in my company.
1 : Calculate kth element from the end in a linked list in O(n) time.
2 : Given a tree/linked list with each root node having two nodes. Delete all the nodes in the right and append it to the last.
3 : Fibonacci series in minimum complexity. — used memoization by taking array of size n but he asked to further reduce the complexity. He then said we can do it by taking array of size only 2.
4 : Design pattern like Singleton, decorator etc.
5 : SOLID principles in java.
6 : How hash map works in java, inside implementation.
7 : How to make process thread safe in java.
8 : Which to prefer, interface or abstraction. They were not looking for any definition or property, they needed proper explanation.
Round 3: Online Coding Game
This is a coding game with mixed questions like MCQ’s and subjective, but limited time is given to do each question. For subjective questions, you have to pass all the test-cases.
- Grey Orange Interview Experience 2019
- Grey Orange Interview experience (Round 1)
- Gemini Solutions Business Analyst Interview Experience
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | (Business Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 31 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 24 (On-Campus for Global Business Unit)
- Axtria Interview Experience | (On-campus Data/Business Analyst)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 30 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 32 (On-campus for Global Business Unit)
- Axxela Advisory Services Interview Experience
- Amazon Web Services(AWS) Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Astrea IT Services Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- WM Global Technology Services India Interview Experience
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 13 ( On Campus - for Advanced Services)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 16 (On Campus – Advisory Services)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.