Oracle NetSuite Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Oracle Netsuite visited our campus for the role of Software Engineer/Associate Software Engineer/QA Analyst.
The entire process was virtual and consisted of 1 written test on oracle’s platform, Followed by 2 Technical Interviews and 1 HR Interview.
Round 1(Written Test): This test consisted of MCQs based on Aptitude, DBMS, OS, DSA.Many of the questions were based on Binary trees, AVL trees, Flow Charts.
You need to practice a lot to clear this round as Time is less.
Round 2(Technical Interview 1): It started with an Introduction of mine, Then the Interviewer asked me some basic questions on OOPS and Data Structures.
- A coding question Based on Arrays: Find the index of an array element, the sum of all the elements to the left of it is equal to The sum of all the elements to its right.
- Asked me to reduce time complexity and space complexity.
Round 3(Technical Interview 2): 3 coding questions were asked in this round.
The Interviewer was more Interested in the approach than the code.
Make sure you handle all the corner cases. Ask Follow up questions regarding the problem statement and discuss the approach first, rather than writing the code directly.
Round 4(HR Interview):
- This round began with typical Hr questions followed by a detailed Discussion on Java.
- The Interviewer then asked me a puzzle and told me to generalize it using mathematical formulas. Then he gave me a scenario and asked me to implement it using the Java sort function by Comparator interface.
- He finally asked me the logic for this https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/count-ways-reach-nth-stair-using-step-1-2-3/
All the Interviews started with an Introduction of mine and concluded with few questions asked by me for the Interviewer.
Please Login to comment...