Interviewed in 2018.
Online Test (Test Duration was 100 minutes):
- Coding Skills Question: Output Questions in C, C++, and Java.
- Computer Science Knowledge: Data Structure, DBMS and Operating System.
All above sections had subsections and each subsection had the time limit. It was not so easy, so prepare it very well especially aptitude and verbal.
66 students out of 230 were shortlisted for interviews.
Rounds have no time limit. They were flexible with time and gave us more than sufficient time. They are flexible with any language for writing code but you should know java.
First, he asked me to explain the term paper on “Cloud Computing” which I mentioned in my resume. Then he asked two coding questions. We discussed many approaches and then I did implementations. One question was easy and I was asked to write it’s code in Java and one was an intermediate level question. Then he asked java concepts and SQL queries.
- List of numbers was given. Arrange numbers in decreasing order of their frequencies and if two numbers have the same frequency then arrange in increasing order of their value.
Ex: 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 2, 2, 2.
Ans: 4, 4, 4, 4, 2, 2, 2, 5, 5, 5, 3.
- Spiral order of tree using only one data structure i.e. you are not allowed to use two stacks.
- Define tables and make ER Diagram on WhatsApp application.
One question on the graph which was asked to all the students who were qualified for this round. This round was highly elimination round.
The question was, given cities and roads connecting them. We have to find the shortest path between source city and destination city. It was based on Dijkstra’s Algorithm.
Two puzzles. One was very easy. The second one was “I have given four 7’s and ‘+’, ’-‘, ’*’, ’/’, ’%’, ’.’ as operators. I can use operators as many times. Write an expression to get an answer 100.
It was an HR Interview. Questions were:
Tell me something about yourself?
What is your Goal?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
If not Oracle then which company will you choose and Why?
How Oracle is fit for you?
None of the questions have any specific answer but be reasonable for your answers.
Oracle Team was very comfortable during interviews.
All the Best!
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 37 (Application Developer )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 39 (Application Developer )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 40 ( FSS Application Developer )
- Oracle Interview | Set 8 (On Campus for Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus for GBU Developer Profile)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 55 (On Campus for Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience for Software Developer 2019
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 36 (Application Developer for OFSS)
- Oracle Interview Experience (Application Developer for OFSS)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 34 (On-campus for Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 64 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | (Application Developer for 2.5 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.