Oracle Interview Experience | Set 44 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
– Group anagrams from list of strings
– Right view of binary tree
– Given Binary tree. Find whether its BST
– Singleton & Observer design patterns
– Sorted array to balanced BST
– Get frequency count of elements of sorted array
– Sort strings by length
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
– Print LinkedList elements in reverse order
– Log file is given with some function start and ending statements. Determine whether its valid log file i.e. all statements properly logged or not ?
– XML file validation
– Managerial Questions
– Questions on Threads, HashMap, etc
– find a number between 1 and 100, that generates longest series using following rules:
if n is odd, next n = 3n + 1
if n is even, next n = n/2
if n == 1, terminate
– Managerial questions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.