Oracle 2 years Experienced Hyderabad location. There were 3 tech round and 1 director round.
1: If there is sudden cut off in power and you have to save the clients important data from a web browser, so that it can be recovered , how would you do that?
2: Difference between Object,Class,Reference with example.
3: what is singleton class design your own.
4: You have records of employee name and salary.You have to sort the records on the basis of employee salary,if same then by employee name.
1: You have three types of details distance between two cities ,road condition between two cities and traffic details between two cities. Priority of traffic>distance>road condition.
You will be given source and destination, write a code to find the best path.
2: you have 2 methods isDirectory and isFile,code to count total number of files.
Then count size of top 10 files, then is it possible to find top 10 files without scanning all the directories.
1: Project Discussion.
2: Convert sorted array to balanced binary search tree.
3: Given array of characters shuffle it so that no similar character are beside to each other.
4: 25 horses puzzle.
1: why you are switching your current job?
2: Why Oracle?
3: State any two unique ideas on which we can build a mobile app.
4: CTC discussion.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 43 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 44 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 45 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | (Application Developer for 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience (2 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience for 2 years Experienced
- Oracle Interview Experience (1.5 years Experienced)
- Interview Oracle India | Set 24 (For 5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 25 (Senior member in Technical Staff for 2+ Experienced)
- Oracle interview experience for 1.2 year experienced
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 3.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience| Set 14 (1+ Years Experienced)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- British Telecom Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)
- Cloud Lending Interview Experience | Set 1 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)