This was an online round.There were three sections :
Online coding round:2 codes:
Code 1: given an array and a player.The player selects elements from array.If the player selects an item with value i the he/she cannot select i+1 or i-1.Find the maximum sum of value the player can select.
I/P : 4 1 2 8 O/P : 14 I/P : 9 7 4 5 6 1 2 3 8 O/P: 25
Code 2: overlapping interval find the interval with less difference.
I/P : O/P : 2 I/P : none O/P : 0
TECHNICAL ROUND 1:
- tell me about yourself?
- Some questions on c/c++ aptitude? i.e, based on pointer, static variable, recursion
- Reverse the words of the string
- Write pseudo code for the 4 queen problem for 4*4 chess board
- Given tree do all traversal.
- Given a big file sort it? Big in the sense doesn’t fit into memory.
TECHNICAL ROUND 2:
- Puzzle: You have 10 boxes of balls (each ball weighing exactly10 gm) with one box with defective balls (each one of the defective balls weigh 9 gm). You are given an electronic weighing machine and only one chance at it. How will find out which box has the defective balls?
- Puzzle: Pirate one: Four people need to cross a rickety bridge at night. Unfortunately, they have only one torch and the bridge is too dangerous to cross without one. The bridge is only strong enough to support two people at a time. Not all people take the same time to cross the bridge. Times for each person: 1 min, 2 mins, 7 mins and 10 mins. What is the shortest time needed for all four of them to cross the bridge?
- Check given link list is palindrome or not in O(n) time and O(1) space.
- Some 3-4 questions related to sql query.
- String related questions
TECHNICAL ROUND 3:
- Asked me to explain merge sort and was asked to write complete working code for it.
- project related questions
TECHNICAL ROUND 4:
- Given a n coordinates find 5 coordinate which will form polygon
- Given one array of size of n design 3 stack such no stack could give overflow when there is space available in array.
- Design a directory for phone and name.
I didn’t get call for HR. Hope this will help !!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 60
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 45
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 38
- Oracle HCM Interview Experience
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 47 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 58 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 27 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 57 (On-Campus for FTE)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 35 (On-campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 56 (On-Campus)